Simple Leather Daily Nursing Knowledge
- Regularly wipe leather with the same cream color , It can make it brighter and smoother, Avoid using liquid oil.
- Paste cream directly on the leather, wipe with wool or fur.
- Always keep leather dry in ventilated place: Some of the leather are easily affected with damp, Put a little moisture on the leather when stored.
- If leather eventually get wet; use dry cloth to absorb the moisture and put in a shade, Allow it to dry naturally.
- Do not expose wet leather directly to sunlight also do not place leather in any air blowing object: to avoid leather blowout.